Thread: 1993 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700 EFI

Default 1993 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700 EFI

A friend and neighbor of mine is moving and he is getting rid of a bunch of stuff. He just gave me his 1993 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700 EFI. It needs some work and maintenance but I ain't complaining. He was just giving it away. I offered him some money for it, but he refused. Anyhow, I was looking on the internet for a blue book value and I couldn't find a site that offered the information. Does anyone have a link or a website that they recommend? Or does anyone think they know it's value?

100$ in its condition
    Semper Fi!

http://www.nadaguides.com/Motorcycle...I-700cc/Values

Most of the time, in Alaska, NADA and KBB are listed low for what things actually sell for. Most outdoor gear is sold for higher than their listed values which stinks if you are the buyer, but great if you are the seller. Greythorn isn't probably too far off on his price for the summer. It is the wrong season, and needs maintenance (which is time and money), but in the winter and in great shape, it could easily be worth $700 to $1,000 or more. Seasons and condition really dictate price.

Liquid coolingvand efi kills its resale in them years. The 440fan is the good one. I paid 600$ for a good 2 seater 440 fan with reverse 1992
    Semper Fi!

Quote Originally Posted by greythorn3 View Post
    100$ in its condition
    If that
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    A friend and neighbor of mine is moving and he is getting rid of a bunch of stuff. He just gave me his 1993 Arctic Cat Wildcat 700 EFI. It needs some work and maintenance but I ain't complaining. He was just giving it away. I offered him some money for it, but he refused. Anyhow, I was looking on the internet for a blue book value and I couldn't find a site that offered the information. Does anyone have a link or a website that they recommend? Or does anyone think they know it's value?
    I doubt there would be a Bluebook for that far back. And Alaska doesn't follow stupid Bluebooks anyways. It costs more up here.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...

Quote Originally Posted by Nitroman View Post
    I doubt there would be a Bluebook for that far back. And Alaska doesn't follow stupid Bluebooks anyways. It costs more up here.
    I've bought a few used sleds (and boats too) in AK, and the used prices in your great state are way more in line with reality than over here in the Yukon. People are selling old style RMK 800s on their second engine for $6000. 4 year old M8s with 2000 miles on them for $10k. Don't even ask how much used Skandics go for. It's mind boggling.
    Never wrestle with a pig.
    you both get dirty;
    the Pig likes it.

I the engine is completely rebuilt, all the bearings replaced in the skid and chaincase, newly rebuilt shocks, all electrics working perfectly, clutches rebuilt and balanced, yes, $6k is about right. Not much has to be rebuilt on a chassis but bearings.
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. Albert Einstein

Better living through chemistry (I'm a chemist)

You can piddle with the puppies, or run with the wolves...