Thread: O" Brien Creek Trail updates?

Default O" Brien Creek Trail updates?

Just curious if anyone has been out the O' Brien Creek Trail this year? Are people still able to take ATVs out to the Tunnel?

Thanks,

Eric

Made a quick run in yesterday the trail is about the same as always. I made it to the other side of the tunnel. The spot with the creek and steep rock climb is getting worse. I had to stop and pull a guy up it on the way in, but I was able to climb it coming out without any trouble. The whole time I was in there I was wondering if I could get back up it.

Fishing is really slow. The guys bobbing down the river at the bridge looked to be doing pretty good but they were way out there

I just got back last night. I rode the trail probably twenty times ferrying fish and kids... the trail is easy money unless you fall off...the rock that was mentioned that is about a 4 foot drop is a little tricky. I had a kiddo sit on the front of the wheeler and we went right up every time. with that said, there is a extreme margin for error with severe consequences. I.E, you roll the wheel and your self into the ravine. But the trail overall gets a easy rating. Go slow and careful and all is well. And btw, there was plenty of can am commanders, rangers, rhinos.... I should have taken mine but oh well, good to scout first. And I gps the trail length from Obrien creek right near 5 miles.

Thanks for the update. I'm planning on hitting the second run in July, but if it heats up I might make a run down earlier.
    "I'd rather be fishing!"