Thread: He was all comfy in the stand.........when HELL erupted.

Default He was all comfy in the stand.........when HELL erupted.

So your just settling in, full of anticipation & excitement. Your wondering if you locked the car doors.........When shots fired back where you parked the Hyundai. "What the HELL"........it sounds like a war zone, and the shots are coming from very near where you parked.

You climb down & hot'foot back to the gravel pit. Your upset that people are shooting near YOUR Hyundai and YOUR bear station. Guess you did not know that where you parked is: The Kenai Peninsula Borough Assembly "Designated shooting area" for residents of Hope & Sunrise, Alaska.

NOTE: When I seen the dog food bags in the back of your car, I decided to not run any drills today. But, you were parked mid-range.

Ha ha ha! Didn't know such a place existed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a shooting area adjacent to the Hope INTERNATIONAL Airport. But the Los Anchorage weekenders sniveled till the KPB designated the mile 9.5'ish gravel pit.

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    Ha ha ha! Didn't know such a place existed!

We'll at least you got that, that's the only one I've ever heard of, are there others?

Most of us have private ranges on our property, mine is 175 yards. But for running drills I like the gravel pit.

Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    We'll at least you got that, that's the only one I've ever heard of, are there others?