Thread: How to Finesse a Landing

Default How to Finesse a Landing

...Note the balanced placement between the other two vessels. https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYltdo...&enablejsapi=1

That looked expensive! But well placed!
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page

I like that the skipper sounded the horn. There is no ceremony for the end of a ship's life, as there is with a christening and launching. A last gesture of respect for the vessel's many years of service before she meets her end on a muddy beach at the breaker's yard.
    "Money may not buy you happiness, but it will buy you a big enough boat that you can get close enough for a look."

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKL View Post
    I like that the skipper sounded the horn. There is no ceremony for the end of a ship's life, as there is with a christening and launching. A last gesture of respect for the vessel's many years of service before she meets her end on a muddy beach at the breaker's yard.
    Glad you posted, SteveKL. I didn't realize that was what was going on there...I agree, kudos to they skipper...kinda sad, really.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveKL View Post
    Yes Sir,, that was her last trip....
    "I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"
    Founding Member
    http://www.residenthuntersofalaska.org/

No need to throw out the anchor or tie off there.