Thread: Honda Pioneer 700-4....

Default Honda Pioneer 700-4....

Looking at getting one, I talked to a couple dealers and there's a 35 person waiting list. I was hoping someone on here could give me a little feedback on how they like it so far

Really like ours. Just got it though. Kids love it. Very comfortable. Got the warn winch, half windshield, bimini top, roll up full windshield. Installed a kicker ipod amp and two speakers for tunes. our first side by side. Wives normally are the ones driving it. They love it. It has plenty of power. Shifts well. We put 26" swamplites on it and it turns them easily. Front seat bottom is soft, front seat backs are hard. I thought it was a bit loud until some buddies with polaris's drove it and they said holy cow its quiet. Guess I'll live with it. Its gone anywhere we've pointed it but like I said we only have about 50 miles on it. Seems to be very well engineered.

Did you have to get on a waiting list for it?

Quote Originally Posted by gokorn1 View Post
    Did you have to get on a waiting list for it?
    I was number 2 on the list and after a three month projected wait, I gave up and bought a Ranger

Summer's too short for that sort of holding pattern...

Everything you probably want to know can be found on the Pioneer forum: http://www.hondapioneerforum.com/forum/

There are some who have issue with lack of low range and poor front suspension, as well as it being a mud thrower.
    "Your papers are not in order"