Thread: Pistol Powder

Default Pistol Powder

Does anyone have any pistol powder they'd like to sell? I'm looking for 1 1b. or so of HP-38, Titegroup, W231, IMR 700X or 800X or CFE. Ok, you can stop laughing now. I do have some IMR 4064 to trade (unopened). Good for .223, etc.

Cheers,

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

That is likely going to be a hard sell as the old legacy rifle powders like 4064 are now fairly common on retailers shelves, while pistol powder remains exceedingly scarce...
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio

You might want to keep an eye on SWH. I was able to stop by 2 of my local SWH on Thursday and both had UNQ. They "may" have some in the pipeline to AK. I didn't see those {edit: powders} listed on your list, but UNQ. can be used for most handgun loads.

Default How True

Quote Originally Posted by Alangaq View Post
    That is likely going to be a hard sell as the old legacy rifle powders like 4064 are now fairly common on retailers shelves, while pistol powder remains exceedingly scarce...
    Yes, but even that goes quick. I realize I'm groping in the dark but had to give it a shot (no pun intended).

Hey! If I look thru this empty beer bottle, I think I can see Russia from here!!!

Yeah, sure can't blame a guy for trying! In fact, I posted in the ammo section a couple months ago as I was desperate for Bulleye, anf fortunately for me, a generous forum member came thru and saved my bacon. As a result, I was able to continue using my favorite go-to loads in 45ACP and 38 special, which has kept three pistols in use without the burden and hassle of working up new loads with a different powder.
    “You’ve gotten soft. You’re like one of those police dogs who’s released in to the wild and gets eaten by a deer or something.” Bill McNeal of News Radio