Thread: Anch Sat Phone Store

Default Anch Sat Phone Store

Has anyone else had an issue with their Iridium account via Anchorage Satellite Phones?

Finally reached Greg today after several weeks of trying, the interim has left me with a now deactivated phone and a loss of 400+ minutes.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Did you get your issues resolved?
    "I'd rather be fishing!"

Negative. I got tired of waiting for a response so I will be taking my business elsewhere.
    We do not go to the green woods and crystal waters to rough it, we go to smooth it. We get it rough enough at home; in towns and cities; in shops, offices, stores, banks anywhere that we may be placed

Quote Originally Posted by TWB View Post
    Negative. I got tired of waiting for a response so I will be taking my business elsewhere.
    I have the Alaska 200-min SIM cards for $200, no activation fee. If you are interested I could certainly send you one and you can activate it whenever you need it. I can also setup autorenwal so you never lose your minutes again.

Justin Powell
    907-460-7888
    Fairbanks Satellite Phone Rental
    "I'd rather be fishing!"

Go to Surveyors Exchange, My partner and I had problems before, mainly the timeliness of turning on the minutes on when we were told they were going to get turned on, it was a little over a week before we got phone usage and we were heading out that day, we always like to test out the capability and text and stuff with the wives cell phones to make sure everything works.

I have not had the best of luck either. I am going to look somewhere else in the near future as well. I just hate to loose all the minutes I have.
    US Air Force - retired and Wildlife photographer

To follow my photography adventures check out my facebook page