Thread: Bears and Flowers - One left in stock

Delta Junction

Default Bears and Flowers - One left in stock

Attachment 78464We are offering our last copy of this title for a discount rate of $19.95 plus shipping. Once it is gone, we will no longer be stocking this title. First come first serve.

The book gives the reader insights into the Black bear and both its habitat and habits, especially the species population in the northwestern part of the U.S., as well as insights into the relationship of the author with those bears. The author, incidentally, spent a significant portion of his life as a bear-control officer in the state of Washington.
    If you are interested in black bears as well as in hunting them, then this book is a potentially worthwhile read, and, I feel, a good addition to one's personal 'nature' and/or hunting library.

Ralph Flowers is called the bear man. Ralph retired with 1161 bear kills. This is a sequel to Ralphs previous book " The education of a bear hunter" in which he told the hunting experiences of his unique career. In bears and flowers Ralph tells many exciting bear hunting stories as well as adventures in Europe, Africa, Japan, Canada, and Alaska.

If you are interested in ordering this title, you can call Pam at (907) 895-4919. This book is no longer listed in our bookstore.
    Attached Images Attached Images

He killed lots of black bears for sure and he also wounded and lost more bears than anyone I have ever heard of and he wrote about it.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you