Thread: Family w/5yr old seeks another family with young ones to camp/fish with

Talking Family w/5yr old seeks another family with young ones to camp/fish with

We are a family in our mid and late 30's with a 5yr old who loves to play with just about anyone. We love camping and fishing and seek another family or families that love it as much as we do. We camp just about every other weekend in the summer and are anxious to explore alaska and camp all over.
    We have a small trailer and a friendly old dog.
    We have been Alaska for a year now and love it here.
    we camped the entire way up the alcan hwy. "what and epic camping trip"
    Anyhow if your friendly and like meeting new people hit us up lets camp, fish, and eat great camp bbq.

A little late, but we have a 4 year old and a 1 year old and like to get out a lot. I don't fish as much as I used to, and I'd like to begin hunting. We're a funny, sane family.

Sound like us. I love camping and this year, I will introduce camping to the little ones (4 yr old girl and 2 yr old boy). My wife enjoys glamping, more than camping. I've always been a backpacker/camper but I have learned if I am to enjoy the outdoors with the family, I have to compromise.

Unfortunately we don't live on the road.

Yukon, I feel your pain, lol! (Except we're on the road.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mikon View Post
    Yukon, I feel your pain, lol! (Except we're on the road.)
    We have been searching for something on the road for our trips to town, or for a summer break...just can't buy yet. And I am secretly wanting a small rv/trailer, but not sure if I am willing to commit yet...still feel like I am a "true" camper...lol