Thread: New 5th wheel wanting to get it out!!! Places???

Default New 5th wheel wanting to get it out!!! Places???

So my wife and I upgraded this year from a 26' trailer to a 39' 5th wheel. First thing I will say is yes I know it cant be taken everywhere, its a monster. With that said we are wanting to get it out and maybe do a little fishing, wheeling, etc...

Where is a good spot to get the party started in May? (my wife and I are actually really quiet, we have 4 girls that are the loud ones, lol) Would love to be able to do a little bank fishing, read a book, ride some wheelers and maybe even shoot a bear AND MOST IMPORTANT have a spot I can get into easily with our new toy. Looking within 4 hrs of Wasilla. Once June roles around we will start playing out on the Kenai more but not sure what the fishing is like this time of year.

thanks, excited about a fun summer!

About all that comes to mind within 4 hours is Byers Lake off the Parks, a State Park with Lake. It was built as part of the Parks Hwy Project in the 70's, and I recall some sites that would fit, but check first.

Congrats on the new rig. Our next will definitely be a toyhauler.
    We really enjoy the Denali Highway. Good fishing, hunting, riding, & berry picking.
    We might be heading to Nancy Lake this weekend