Thread: Anchorage CABELA'S store question

Default Anchorage CABELA'S store question

What time of day is there the fewest people in the store.......???? Is it still a Zoo.......??? What time do they open.....???? Thank you

Store hours of operation directly FROM their website: http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_...p?pageName=052

Give it six months. Also stay away when they send a sale paper and right before hunting season or winter clothes or......you get the picture. Here it has died back but it took 5 years

Ron
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

M-F in the AM you should be good. Went there two Fridays ago around 1030 and parked right up front. Was able to walk right up to any counter and get help/answers. No lines, checked right out. First time in a Cabela's, pretty neat.

One thing I noticed, went to Sportsman's after - some things were cheaper in Cabelas and some cheaper at Sportsman's, same exact items.

I went mid-week AM, not very busy.

I have never seen a Cabela's, I will try to hit it 8:AM weekday.....

Was there at 4pm on Sunday and it was not unreasonably crowded.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

I was there last Thursday midday and there weren't but thirty people in the whole place. I was completely unimpressed and it will likely be the last time in there.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I have been there at least 15 times since opening and it hasn't been busy since the first couple of days.

Have a question regarding the new Cableas that someone out there may be able to answer. Was in the store the other day and coming out of the bathroom and looking at the pic straight out of the men's bathroom door. Older gentleman with a cowboy hat and a moose down. Is that a pic of Elmer Keith?