Thread: Wanted: antler donation

Default Wanted: antler donation

This seemed like the most appropriate place...

I have a friend that carries every antler he finds to his home. His farm is littered with elk, deer and moose antlers from days gone by.
    He would like a set of caribou antlers and I would like to find them for him. I'm not hung up on 350+ or even new, fine if they are weathered a bit. I would totally pay for shipping if somebody had an old picked up set or just an extra laying around.

If this is not legal or ethical, say so and feel free to remove the post.

I have an old set of caribou antlers that have been outside for about 5 yrs - they are not currently where I live, but I can probably get my son to bring them to me the next time he comes my way.

I may be able to send you a picture of the bull after I shot it later today, if I can find it on my computer. LOL.
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Its not legal to sell antlers with any skull attached.

You can donate or give a set of antlers attached to the skull to whoever you want.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by JuliW View Post
    I have an old set of caribou antlers that have been outside for about 5 yrs - they are not currently where I live, but I can probably get my son to bring them to me the next time he comes my way.

I may be able to send you a picture of the bull after I shot it later today, if I can find it on my computer. LOL.
    Thank you!!
    I am sure Steve would be happy with whatever you could part with, That would be generous of you, Let me know what I need to do.

I've also got a small set in my shed from a small, of course, bull. If it doesn't work out with JuliW let me know.