I have had a Wet/Dry Vacume for many years and use it for so many things. I find I could not go without one.
Here are some of the things I use it for that one my not think about and I bet if you guys chim in I may learn
a new use for them.
1) Defrosting a Freezer: I use it to suck out the loose frost and towards the end reverse it to melt that solid ice in the back.
I would say it cuts the time of the job in half.
2) Portable Bildge Pump: The bildges in my boat are flat so traditional bilge pumps still leave a fair amount of water
and the vac wil suck it dry.
3) Leaf/ Dust Blower: Reverse the hose.
4) Clearing Drains
5) Dust Collector: Many power tools (saws sanders) come with a dust bag or port. Sometimes it fits perfect and if not
with some plumbing pipe can be reduced for just about any of these. It will eliminate 95% of the dust
Great if you have to saw or sand indoors
6) Great Fast Clean-up: Vacume the entire inside of my home in minutes and it gets all the dust you miss with a traditional
Don't forget to remove the filter when picking up water.