Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

Question A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

I am a paranormal investigator. I've been in this line of work for 15 years now. I'm working on getting some new cases.

Has anyone seen any unusual creatures (like bigfoot) while out hunting? Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?

There has been numerous Yeti sightings in GMU 13.. denali hwy area to be more specific.. their annual migration thru the mclaren river drainage coincides with their rut so chances of seeing one is high..

I've never seen one, but been told they are their.. I've seen just poop, tracks and yellow snow.. sure sign a yeti has been thru the area.
    Quality Counts @ Dahlberg's Taxidermy

I'm going to check that out once everything is a little more thawed out. Thanks!
    =============
    PEAK
    Paranormal Investgations & Research
    http://ParanormalAK.com

Default lots of threads here

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytguy View Post
    There has been numerous Yeti sightings in GMU 13.. denali hwy area to be more specific.. their annual migration thru the mclaren river drainage coincides with their rut so chances of seeing one is high..

I've never seen one, but been told they are their.. I've seen just poop, tracks and yellow snow.. sure sign a yeti has been thru the area.
    You neglected to tell him that there are a number of discussion threads on here from people interested in pooling information on said yeti - there is already lots of information regarding sign that can be found by searching this site via google. Here's one such search that can be done:
    https://www.google.com/#q=yeti+site:...sdirectory.com

A good bit of the yeti info is kinda intermixed with the caribou threads. A veritable wealth of yeti info.

O gawd, you guys are krewl.

A good set of chest waders is recommended for trecking up the Maclaren river drainage after ice out.

Default A Little Odd, Hunters Can You Help?

Go down to Hope and try to find a critter called AGL4now. I've yet to sight him in person but those who do are never the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie.Desmond View Post
    Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?
    Plenty of unusual...not much in the way of paranormal.
    "I do not deal in hypotheticals. The world, as it is, is vexing enough..." Col. Stonehill, True Grit

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    A good set of chest waders is recommended for trecking up the Maclaren river drainage after ice out.
    Ditto when trekking thru this thread I think.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

When I lived in Barrow I was out camping with my Inupiat friends and had an encounter with Ignaugalurauks.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/enukins.htm

http://www.alaskadispatch.com/articl...-last-frontier

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...ka/_lmZbqyMvG4

Well that's cool. There are a bunch of stories from all over the state of little people. Can you share your story?
    =============
    PEAK
    Paranormal Investgations & Research
    http://ParanormalAK.com

I was thinking about the newly approved medical coding for Yeti-foot. When you are so tired that your feet drag and seem bigger than they are.

You're in Fairbanks. Have you checked Reflections?
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie.Desmond View Post
    I am a paranormal investigator. I've been in this line of work for 15 years now. I'm working on getting some new cases.

Has anyone seen any unusual creatures (like bigfoot) while out hunting? Specifically, has anyone seen anything unusual in the Nenana River Basin/Minto Flats area?
    This guy(or girl?) was nice enough to pose for me. Feel free to use this photo in your investigation. If you use it in a TV show I only ask $100.

I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/memberlist.php
    Actually there are eight Yeti members right here on the forum...you could drop one of them a pm and see if they have any info on where you might get an idea on a good area to look for some of their elusive relatives.
    Yeti Members AOD.jpg
    "Grin and Bear It"

I belive you can find Yeti's and Biigfoot's at the annual All Alaska Hide and Seek Championships in FBX this comming winter...........these guys are world class players, ya know
    If you can't Kill it with a 30-06, you should Hide.

"Dam it all", The Beaver told me.....

I think that the gal in the pik above is copping a feel of that there Yeti.

He sure does look muscular. Not that I swing that way - but then again - not saying there is anything wrong with that.

Anchorage Suburbanites, part time Willowbillies, Appleseeds, and Weekend Warrior Turquoise Miners!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    I think that the gal in the pik above is copping a feel of that there Yeti.

He sure does look muscular. Not that I swing that way - but then again - not saying there is anything wrong with that.

I was thinkin' he had that..."special"...kind of smile...

I can only speculate that large boar yeti are not well endowed due to dragging it around in icy snow and extreme temps! It has been debated that they need testicular temps just above freezing to create sperm which is why global warming is so detrimental to the specie. Which is why Bigfoot of the northwest are more often seen, higher reproductive rate.
    Ye minto flats sighting are of swamp yeti, a common sub species, they are also amphibious and thrive in watersheds thick with northern pike. Potent digestive acids help break down the plethora of bones.
    I'm sure you'll find all this out as you go along if you didn't know it already. Largely common knowledge.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast