Thread: eureka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking eureka !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow what a ride today went in at the gravel pit up to four corners down the left all the way over to flat creek saw probably 15 caribou then came around and back up monument some snow there but get off of trail on side and go around no problems got back to four corners came the rest of the way out to eureka road house through all the water and mud got to winche once there the wife and i had a great time with another couple all day and just a bragging note the AC trv front and back 2 up sure is a sweet heart the extra length for the passenger makes hills a breeze. so anyway for now i thought i would say it was a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talking one more thing

the little nelchina was running mud brown lots of water i wouldn't try to cross it today at all it was deffinatly full

Quote Originally Posted by thehappyalaskan View Post
    the little nelchina was running mud brown lots of water i wouldn't try to cross it today at all it was deffinatly full
    A friend of mine crossed it a few times on saturday. He said it was no big deal His atv is set up for water though.

come on! dont tell us about a great adventure and not show us any pictures.

Talking photos for what they are

that is Mrs happy alaskan just above crooked creek on the flat creek trail

then this is the rest of the album
    http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j2...laskan/eureka/

any way it was fun and if this work i will post more pictures of other trip just because i do take them
    the happy alaskan