Thread: Halibut charter for early June

Default Halibut charter for early June

Hi guys just wondered if I could get some feedback for Captain Bruce Warner charters.
    He has an impressive website and I have a 2 days booked with him for my son and myself.

thanks
    dsmc

Ask him how many boats he owns! That might give you a clue. He subs it all out.

This is from one of his sights.

"We are a NO-FEE Match-Maker Referral and Booking Service for other independent charter boat operators, salmon guides and lodging accommodations. Capt. Bruce is the only Booking Agent in Homer who has been a charter boat Captain for 16 years. He knows the captains and the charter boats. Tell him your preferences and and he will Match-Up the right charter boat or guide service and lodging accommodations for you. He has been booking charters in Homer for TWENTY-FIVE YEARS."

Find out what boat you are on and who the captain will (might) be and someone here can probably give you feedback.

Not a chance. I've dealt with boat brokers in Cabo over the years and learned my lesson. WAY to many last minute switches go down with that sort of operation. There are so many good charters out there where you actually book with the captain...why risk it?
    BTW...his price is a ways below the best guys, so that pretty much tells you the quality of boats he's booking.

Quote Originally Posted by MGH55 View Post
    Ask him how many boats he owns! That might give you a clue. He subs it all out.
    He doesn't own any - anymore.. he's simply a booking agent

Update....I had 2 good days of fishing with Capt. Greg on the Tomahawk ll and Capt. Tom on the Halibut Hunter.
    My son and I both got our limits with Capt. Greg and I got my limit with a 63 lb. one on the Halibut Hunter with Capt. Tom. My son Andrew became ill with a high fever and could not make it for the 2nd day but was proud of my big fish!
    I was very pleased with my experience with Capt. Bruce.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Charterboat Operator

Quote Originally Posted by dsmc View Post
    Update....I had 2 good days of fishing with Capt. Greg on the Tomahawk ll and Capt. Tom on the Halibut Hunter.
    My son and I both got our limits with Capt. Greg and I got my limit with a 63 lb. one on the Halibut Hunter with Capt. Tom. My son Andrew became ill with a high fever and could not make it for the 2nd day but was proud of my big fish!
    I was very pleased with my experience with Capt. Bruce.
    Thats awesome!! Congrats on the fishing!! you got to fish some big names there!! some of Homers best far as im concerned !! Stoked your boy was with!! Fish On!!

Thanks Capt. Nemo. We had a blast and were real proud to get home with 70 lbs of halibut !!
    Already planning next years trip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk