Thread: Who wants to go fishing??

Default Who wants to go fishing??

If there's anybody out there who wants to crew on a boat out of Juneau this June, I will have some room. I just bought a 37' Carver Voyager in Portland. Im gonna drive it up here next month and start doing lots of fishing throughout June. Im looking to make some fishing buddies in the area, since I'll be in the Juneau area every summer. I'd like to have some experienced locals as friends that I can .earn from. I don't allow much drinking on the boat, or any drugs whatsoever. I have all required safety equipment, and like to fish for every species available.
    Please Pm me if interested.
    Tight Lines,

Sent a quick message to your wall. Looks like you have PM's disabled on the forums.

I think new users don't get the PM feature enabled until they make 10 posts.
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by MRFISH View Post
    I think new users don't get the PM feature enabled until they make 10 posts.

I think you are right. Ok let me revise....if you want to fish contact me here on the post!!!