Thread: And then the fight started!

Default And then the fight started!

Ok so I managed to get the shrimp pot bait containers in and out of the girlfriends dishwasher without notice. But there was still crud in the little slots so I used the scrub brush next to the sink to scrub them out while the containers soaked in the sink. Apparently such cleanliness is frond upon in some households.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

My wife and I bought a new house a few years back and bought a really nice brand new washer and dryer. Well it was after a very successful hunting season and I had a fair amount of bloody, dirty and smelly game bags. I came up with a brilliant plan to wash the game bags in the new washer while she was at work. This particular washer has a sensor that tells if the cloths are still dirty and washes till clean. I loaded up the washer and after three hours it was still washing and using hot water it smelled up the entire house with the smell of hot old meat. Needless to say I am no longer allowed to use the washer and dryer. It took about 10 empty loads to just get the smell out of the washer. I can't say what it would have done to the dryer as she came back home while it was still washing and I had to hang dry them.... They were not perfectly clean but they were a lot better than they were. I'm pretty sure she still holds I'll feelings for that. On the plus side I don't have to mess with laundry ever again.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Apparently getting the shrimp bait smell out of the blender is going to take a bit too.

Vietnam - June 70 - Feb. 72
    Cancer from Agent Orange - Aug. 25th 2012
    Cancer Survivor - Dec. 14th 2012

Now that's funny as hell
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association