Thread: Spring bear out of Dillingham?

Default Spring bear out of Dillingham?

I'm trying to put together a last minute hunt out of Dillingham the first half of May. This will be a beach hunt with Bay Air if I can find a partner to go along with. Would anyone be willing to PM me with their experiences on hunting out there this time of year and any advice on anything that may be helpful? I fully expect nasty weather and conditions on this hunt.

Thanks in advance...

Riley

Pagatty Lake (spelling ???)

Riley,

I have done this hunt several times over the last few years. A little short on time at the moment but email me at randyrex907@gmail.com and we can discuss this later today or in the week.

Randy

Riley,
    I finally got myself active on the forums so I could reply to this thread. I had bullwinkle contact you as well before I had a username.
    My SE brown bear hunt looks like it fell through at the last minute after my hunting partners truck blew up.
    We should get in touch so I know what you have in mind and what your resources are that you are looking to build off of.
    I have may 1-15 off from work with the time slated towards slaying a brown beast.
    steve
    Opat1919@gmail.com