Thread: Cinnamon/Chocolate Sow & Cubs

Thumbs up Cinnamon/Chocolate Sow & Cubs

Wanted to share this with everyone as it's one of the better pics my cam has taken this season. Enjoy....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool photo WingShooter
    il vaut mieux Ítre bon que la chance

Default very nice

what area of the state was that taken

I Don't think he's going to tell you where, until he shoots the little cubbies Big daddy! ...hehehe

really good picture. I've been thinking about installing a trail cam and this really makes me want to do that.

Post Picture Info

Quote Originally Posted by sh View Post
    what area of the state was that taken
    Interior

She's still there and still running everything off. I'm uncertain of when cubs are weened or even if that's the correct term for it, but it would be great if she would ween them off and draw in a nice bore. Only time will tell I suppose.

Thumbs up Trail Cams....

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan19alaska View Post
    really good picture. I've been thinking about installing a trail cam and this really makes me want to do that.
    You can't go wrong with the purchase in my opinion. I started with a cheaper 35MM a few years back and it was okay other than you had to get the film developed to see what had been in there. The bears didn't really care for the winding sound of the film either as they liked to knock the camera around a bit. I upgraded finally last year to the digital where you can view the pics with both the time & date stamp at the site. Really gives you that extra look over of a bear you're interested in taking if they cooperate with the camera. Just my experience with them anyway.

GREAT PHOTO
    i have heard of a few areas in the interior that have bears of color sure wish there were more here in Alaska. esp PWS occasional white blaze and that is it there although saw a mouse gray one taken near whittier, many years ago (25-27).
    those cameras are great. one picture i got last year had three adult bears and a slipper size cub.
    RETIRED U.S.A.F. CAPT.; LIFETIME MEMBER NRA; LIFETIME MEMBER ALASKA BOWHUNTER ASSOC.
    MASTER BOWHUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR; MEMBER UNITED BLOOD TRACKERS; POPE & YOUNG MEASURER