Thread: NFA trust from Texas

Default NFA trust from Texas

Hello all!

I will be doing a military move to Fairbanks in a few months and would like to bring my SBR with me. I know I need to submit a ATF Form 5320.20 and get approval first. What about the trust from Texas? Will it still be legal in Alaska, can I just notarize a change of address or something on a cover sheet?

Has anyone had experience with a trust from another state? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

v/r

Well that is a question I donít know but sounds like a mess. It needs to stay in the trust, transferring it to a new trust puts you at square one just like buying new. I would contact a lawyer that knows NFA trusts and ask how to handle it, if you donít know one there try Yale Metzger (907-258-4110) in Anchorage. Complex question.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    Well that is a question I donít know but sounds like a mess. It needs to stay in the trust, transferring it to a new trust puts you at square one just like buying new. I would contact a lawyer that knows NFA trusts and ask how to handle it, if you donít know one there try Yale Metzger (907-258-4110) in Anchorage. Complex question.
    Thanks for the reply. Does he have a website or email address? I Googled his name and the first thing that popped up was a cannonball story, lol.

I'm sure he has an email but I don't know it. I think he is still ticked about the cannon ball.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by mike h View Post

Thank you!