Thread: Looking for a mobile vet

Default Looking for a mobile vet

Does anyone know of a mobile vet service? I old girl that I would rather keep at home than bring in to the office.
    thank you,

I don't know of one but I bet you the folks at Cornerstone Animal Hospital could tell you.
    Was just watching a show about vets making house calls and thought how great it would be.
    Good luck and if you do find one- please post.

The best vet and one who was mobile got chased out of the state by the rest of the greedy vets. It's a shame.
    "If I could shoot a game bird and still not hurt it, the way I can take a trout on a fly and release it, I doubt if I would kill another one." George Bird Evans

AKBEE,
    I will inquire with Cornerstone & let you know what I find out.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AKMarmot View Post
    Does anyone know of a mobile vet service? I old girl that I would rather keep at home than bring in to the office.
    thank you,
    I did see this one listed but didn't call to see if still in business and I think there is one in the valley.

Anchorage Mobile Veterinary Services

Anchorage, Alaska
    (907) 301-7315
    Kelly Reagan, DVM
    Offering Home Veterinary Services as well as Home Pet Euthanasia

I am interested in this , too.
    One of my dogs caught an antibiotic resistant skin issue that we have yet to completely conquer - and I believe it happened at visits to the vet offices over an unrelated issue.
    Can't be 100% certain, know they do their best to keep things clean, but just like stays in hospitals these risks are real.
    My son's dogs in Boulder, CO. have great care from a vet that makes house calls when conditions allow, even to end of life.
    "Punish the monkey - let the organ grinder go" - Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by 68 Bronco View Post
    I am interested in this , too.
    One of my dogs caught an antibiotic resistant skin issue that we have yet to completely conquer - and I believe it happened at visits to the vet offices over an unrelated issue.
    Can't be 100% certain, know they do their best to keep things clean, but just like stays in hospitals these risks are real.
    My son's dogs in Boulder, CO. have great care from a vet that makes house calls when conditions allow, even to end of life.
    End of life issues would be especially helpful if they could be dealt with at home... people and pets!