Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692

how much and where is it at?

It's typically at the Menard Sport Center on the north end of Wasilla. Go past SBS headed towards big lake and take a left at the next light.

See ya there tomorrow. Save some bait for me......
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

So what did anyone who went to the show think of it ?? Definately not a outdoors show in my opinion !!

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    907 775 1692

Interesting quote from a vendor at the show... But not surprising... I chose not to bring my 3 million dollar a year outdoors based business to the show this year for the same reason. The internet is killing shows. And show promoters filling the venue with everything to get the booths filled dilute the validity of the show..

There was a song called "Video killed the radio star.".. I think the "internet Killed the Show" is the next song. Customers now know so much about a product or vendor based on the internet and social media before they go to a store or show... the cost of show cuts into the margins of people at the show and seldom result in massive increase in sales.

Shows now days are not much more than a cure for cabin fever...

Quote Originally Posted by potbuilder View Post
    So what did anyone who went to the show think of it ?? Definately not a outdoors show in my opinion !!

Well, I agree with Cresent Hills. The show just isn't what it used to be. The wife and I went to the show for one specific item. Half way thru the show we found our guy. BS'd for a few and said we'd be back to pick it up after we walked thru the other half. 2 or 3 minutes later, we were back at Steve's booth and got our bucket of shrimp bait we went for in the first place. Way too many "popcorn" stands selling theraputic lotion stun gun kitchen stuff for us. Can't wait for bug season to open on April 15th......
    27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME!
    Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff
    Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew
    MMSI# 338232859

I went on Sunday. Yes I agree allot of non-outdoor vendors, but sometimes the wife likes to look at some of those vendors. I also feel that this show, being one week before the Anchorage show really hurts it. I was disappointed at the lack of static displays outside. There were not really any deals/steals inside, maybe they were all gone by Sunday. I only went because my weekend plans fell through and was at the Wasilla Airport and decided to sneak in and check things out.

I very rarely see smoking deals at the shows.

As for Steve, if I am looking for his stuff I would rather drive to the Pot Barn, at least that way we can chat without the noise.

Stormchasers had a fair deal a few years ago on a remote start tilt trim kicker..... but I didn't have the cash then. Now that I do well the deal is gone.

But I will be there this weekend for some new line from Steve
    2000 Bayliner Ciera Express 2452
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskanmutt View Post
    I very rarely see smoking deals at the shows.

As for Steve, if I am looking for his stuff I would rather drive to the Pot Barn, at least that way we can chat without the noise.

Stormchasers had a fair deal a few years ago on a remote start tilt trim kicker..... but I didn't have the cash then. Now that I do well the deal is gone.

But I will be there this weekend for some new line from Steve
    We had 15hp Merc Big Foot Pro Kicker electric start, power trim for only $2999.95 and the 3.5hp long shaft for only $850. Thought those were smoking good deals. Have only one 15hp left at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Halibutgrove View Post
    We had 15hp Merc Big Foot Pro Kicker electric start, power trim for only $2999.95 and the 3.5hp long shaft for only $850. Thought those were smoking good deals. Have only one 15hp left at that price.
    Which company do you work for?
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskanmutt View Post
    Which company do you work for?
    Mel /\ /\ /\ is one of the owners of Alaska Frontier Fabricators in wasilla.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    907 775 1692

I bought one of the 3.5's for my dingy. I should be seeing them sometime this week since they are coming to Anchorage for the show. They are bringing mine with them. Best deal I found. Others wanted over $1K and even some used ones on Craigslist were more that the new ones they have. Get'em while they got'em!
    TIGHT LINES...ALASKA!!
    2005 Trophy Pro 2359
    "Nut-N-Honey"

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Snider View Post
    I bought one of the 3.5's for my dingy. I should be seeing them sometime this week since they are coming to Anchorage for the show. They are bringing mine with them. Best deal I found. Others wanted over $1K and even some used ones on Craigslist were more that the new ones they have. Get'em while they got'em!
    I'll be bringing the 3.5hp in tomorrow Kyle. Show starts at 4pm so if you want to swing by and pick it up come see me near the main entrance. Just look for the blue North River Seahawk Cuddy and you should find me. If you need anything else for the season, everything is 15-20% off if ordered at the show. See you there.

Well since you are not the Fairbanks Phantom Dealer then I might just stop by
    5.0 Mercruiser Alpha 1

I'll see you there. I should be able to swing by after I get off today. If not, then definately on Sat. I have quite a few things I plan to pick up this year. So we'll see you there to check out what you have.
    TIGHT LINES...ALASKA!!
    2005 Trophy Pro 2359
    "Nut-N-Honey"