Thread: Draw-loc trigger

Default Draw-loc trigger

Anybody seen this ? I was watching a hunting show and the guy was using it on his Mathews

http://www.drawloc.com/content/line-...er-slow-motion
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

draw locs have been around awhile...they were illegal before the crossbow boom in most states.

I would consider that more like shooting a crossbow. The guy might as well shoot arrows out of a .410 shot gun.

(Something we experimented with when we were youngsters. It's amazing I made it to 52 years old with my body parts and most of my hair still intact).

Interesting tool, but wouldn't be legal in a weapons restricted (archery only) hunt here in Alaska as far as I can tell. You aren't allowed to use any mechanical device that holds a nocked arrow at full or partial draw without the aid of the hunter. Seems like it would still be legal if someone wanted to use it in a non-weapons restricted hunt though.

But after watching that video with the bow on a tri-pod man the steadiness for a 130 yard haul road shot (Kidding)
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

This piece of equipment is an absolute disgrace to the sport of archery. I personally call out anyone who uses this and calls himself an archer as a coward and traitor to the sport.

Have a good day gentleman and women