Thread: The great AF&G

Default The great AF&G

Well tried to bite my tongue but can't anymore,would like some opinions on my debacle.

Started with a goat report in kodiak last week..Gave my info on a report last week when after I was done the lady told me wait a minute.You are on the naughty list for not reporting your unit 13 Bou tag? Wait a minute clicked on your name and said you filed? Never seen that before? You draw a tag? Me-no,that's probably why "chuckle" Go talk with F&G in anchorage when I get back.

First off I double my chances..Do the online/person then for double insurance mail in the paper attached to harvest/registration tag.Have E-mail confirmation to confirm my unsuccessful DC483 tag on the day after season closed.

My understanding if you don't report draw/registration you can't get either the following year ?Then why did the so gracefully give me two?Not trying to get sympathy for being a sore loser just would like enquiry on the subject?

Now to top the whole F&G mishaps just got a congrats letter from FT.Wainwright on wife pulling a moose tag I have no idea the hunt#? Out if six moose tags farthest one north was big lake?

Now after this I lost all faith on random draw? We will take our free harvest tags and enjoy a bountiful free freezer fillers but just had to make a rant out of it! Kinda mind blown from the incompetence of my yearly donation funds to the Feds!

I know a fellow who says he put in for a couple of local tags and was notified that he drew like 5 or 6 tags way up north. Tags he never put in for. Crazy but he wasn't complaining! Makes you wonder how legit the whole thing is....

I'm assuming you meant State and not Feds...

Hoping for a freezer filler on a mistake! Will sure change my moose option for sure!!Wife is itchen for a bow hunt.Would be a awesome fall if she gets a haul roux Bou and a moose with her infinity!!

Well, as to suddenly drawing tags... There IS a much higher power than F&G who can affect drawing outcomes.

Kotton, so what was the Kodiak report? You putting together a story? Always like reading about your adventures!

Got back last Thursday from a winter goat hunt.Fun time for sure!

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Jerome... that letter sent to the missus was the Ft wain. staff NOT adfg... I know i received one when i drew the FMA achery tag... all i can figure is some mailing lists got crossed over the wrong channels... seems to be more common with different fed agencies of late
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here

Quote Originally Posted by Kotton View Post
    Kinda mind blown from the incompetence of my yearly donation funds to the Feds!
    What yearly donation do you make to the Feds?
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!