Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Stop by and say Hi!

  1. #1
    Member gunbugs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks
    Posts
    1,382

    Default Stop by and say Hi!

    I'll have a couple tables at the Palmer show this weekend. Stop and say hi if you are going to be there. I'll have the big Browning M-2 50 cal at the tables. Easy to find that way. Look forward to meeting you all!
    "A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise, and independence to the mind."

  2. #2
    Sponsor ADfields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Missing Palmer AK in Phonix AZ.
    Posts
    6,416

    Default

    Will do Doug . . . Didn't even know there was a show till today.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.
    Posts
    8,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gunbugs View Post
    I'll have a couple tables at the Palmer show this weekend. Stop and say hi if you are going to be there. I'll have the big Browning M-2 50 cal at the tables. Easy to find that way. Look forward to meeting you all!
    I looked for you one time before. I found the Machine Gun but didn't know which mean lookin guy was you. And, they were all busy, and I didn't know who to ask for.

    Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    4,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    I looked for you one time before. I found the Machine Gun but didn't know which mean lookin guy was you. And, they were all busy, and I didn't know who to ask for.

    Smitty of the North
    They were probably all trying to look busy because of the mean lookin guy who was lurking at their table...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.
    Posts
    8,816

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limon32 View Post
    They were probably all trying to look busy because of the mean lookin guy who was lurking at their table...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is a distinct possibility, even though I was trying to look harmless.

    Some things just can't be helped.

    SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    AK
    Posts
    4,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty of the North View Post
    That is a distinct possibility, even though I was trying to look harmless.

    Some things just can't be helped.

    SOTN
    Ha ha ha... Fair enough!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7

    Default

    Wish I could stop in but not exactly around the corner. We're having a gun show here in Bozeman this weekend also. Will be thinking about you boys.
    "You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
    ~ John Quincy Adams

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaRifleman View Post
    Wish I could stop in but not exactly around the corner. We're having a gun show here in Bozeman this weekend also. Will be thinking about you boys.
    I could pick you up on the way by MR. However if we were going to do that then we shoulda left a couple days ago! Dang it!

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    I could pick you up on the way by MR. However if we were going to do that then we shoulda left a couple days ago! Dang it!
    Maybe next time EKC, that would be a great trip for sure!
    "You will never know how much it cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you make good use of it."
    ~ John Quincy Adams

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •