Thread: 1979 Ruger Super Blackhawk 357

Default 1979 Ruger Super Blackhawk 357

Abuddy came across a 34 year old Ruger SB 357 for sale. He wants to buy it, buthe doesnít want to lowball the guy selling it. The gun has been shot four times and itís ingreat condition in its original wood, velvet lined box. What do you guys thinkitís worth?

Must be more info if it came in a lined wooden box.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

1970s SBH 357 about $500 give or take a bit but if it's in a factory wood box it's a special run and could be worth more . . . Large frame 357s are hard to get their full value out of on Alaska BYW, they often sell cheap here.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

A Super Blackhawk in .357 from ? Are you sure you're not talking about a Blackhawk? Small point I know but, correct description.
    Steve

There was never a production Super Blackhawk in .357, only the Blackhawk model, an excellent gun. I've never heard of a standard .357 Blackhawk in a "velvet lined" wooden box, unless of course it is a commemerative, like the ones they made as a flat top repro, in .357 and .44, but those were in plastic boxes.

My friend wasn't a 100% sure witch one it was. He waited to long to give an offer. The gun was sold to someone else for $500. His loss.