Thread: u-haul trucks 4x4?

Default u-haul trucks 4x4?

I know that u-haul rents pick-ups for moving around town, I was just wondering, way up there are the trucks 4 wheel drive?

I haven't seen any U haul 4WD but most of the car rental companies have p/u's with 4wd if needing one.

I was up in Anchoragee last weekend and and rented a 4x4 F-150 from Enterprise. They had several.

Scott

Where are you hauling from and to?
    I've used High Country Car & Truck Rental in Anchorage for a fair price with okay cars and 4x4 trucks. Summer time with them is a different story.

I can pick it up in ANC or Fairbanks. I need to haul some lumber in to my cabin site in healy. I will probably need an atv as well.

Depending on how much you need to haul, you might try some of the construction equipment rental outfits. They rent trucks that are larger than what the rental car companies have. They will also have trailers. If you are buying a lot, you might also consider having the lumber delivered to as close to your cabin site as possible and then ferry smaller loads with a 4x4 pickup or ATV. Spenard Builder Supply (SBS) will deliver lumber to spots along the Parks Hwy.