Thread: Bumpers

Default Bumpers

Looking to buy a dozen or more bumpers. If anybody knows the cheapest place to buy them I would appreciate it. If they can be had cheaper for bulk order, maybe some others would like some too. Any help is appreciated.

Mountain view is having 20% off entire store. I picked up a goose size bumper $7.90
    Other bumpers were about same price. I like the canvas ones they have there.
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Might try Cabela's for the Lucky Dog Plastic bumpers they sell a 12 pack of 3" bumpers white or orange for $64.99. Cabelas also seems to have the lowest price for Deadfowl Dokken Trainers as well. Dixie dog supply has canvas bumpers in 6 packs for $39.99.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie

Gundogsupply. com, Neuman and Bennet, buy irregulars about 3$ each

Neumann & Bennetts - http://www.decoy1.com/dummies.html (irregulars are $3 each)

Lion Country Supply - http://www.lcsupply.com/Training-Bum...epartments/56/ (Lucky Dog bumpers are $1.99 & $2.99 each right now)

Shipping to Alaska can still be outrageous!

Gundogsupply.com, and cabelas are where all of mine have came from. If you can time it right shipping isn't too bad. I will say most places up here think they are made of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by click View Post
    Gundogsupply.com, and cabelas are where all of mine have came from. If you can time it right shipping isn't too bad. I will say most places up here think they are made of gold.
    Especially true when it comes to the Dokken Deadfowl trainers $8.00 apiece more at the current large sporting goods store in the area. When you buy a half dozen at a time as I often do, that adds up. Be a breath of fresh air this summer with the opening of Bass Pro and Cabela's will see how there prices stack up.
    Jesse
    HR SHR JR's Gunny Dog "Ermey"
    SR JR's Marsh Mangling Mindy
    SR JR's LNR Thicket Thrashing Trixie