Thread: Party Crasher

Wink Party Crasher

Here is another squid pattern. I've named it the "Party Crasher" because it's bound to stir things up and make a bunch of trouble!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Party Crasher .jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by steelguy View Post
    Here is another squid pattern. I've named it the "Party Crasher" because it's bound to stir things up and make a bunch of trouble!
    Catch a fish on it yet?

Bad juju to name a fly before it is blooded...

OH Snap! However I do like the name beats the heck out of Fuzzy Nut Scratcher for our friends at Blue Mountain Lake in NY. Then again!

Quote Originally Posted by G_Smolt View Post
    Catch a fish on it yet?

Bad juju to name a fly before it is blooded...
    "The Fish Catcher"

Gee, I've never heard that and I've been tying for 25 years now, but I guess you never stop learning. Personally, I've never thought much about "juju" or superstitions or things I can't experience for myself, but if that what works for you, good luck tying and then catching and then naming. I'll take it any which order it comes in and not get too wrapped up by it when I'm done, tying that is (excuse the play on words). I might add I guess the fly's name is already living up to it name!

Nice Tie! Like the concept and look
    "The Tug is the Drug"

Quote Originally Posted by steelguy View Post
    Gee, I've never heard that and I've been tying for 25 years now, but I guess you never stop learning. Personally, I've never thought much about "juju" or superstitions or things I can't experience for myself, but if that what works for you, good luck tying and then catching and then naming. I'll take it any which order it comes in and not get too wrapped up by it when I'm done, tying that is (excuse the play on words). I might add I guess the fly's name is already living up to it name!
    When you take the internet so serious you don't think clearly. When you don't think clearly you post silly ****. When you post silly **** you get bad juju. When you have bad juju you mess up your chi. When you mess up your chi fish see it. When fish see your ugly chi- they ignore you. Don't make fish ignore you, lighten up on what you read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by akgloomis View Post
    Nice Tie! Like the concept and look
    Hey man, you got in any Echo Glass rods in shop?? Opinion?

Edit:
    I forgot-Sweet fly by the way. Me likey.

Wink

well said ICB, sounds like advice that can be taken to the bank, or edge of the creek, or ...