Thread: Searching draw results by hunt or city?

Default Searching draw results by hunt or city?

I may just be a moron, but wondering if there is a way to order the draw results to see all winners of a certain tag or where people are from?
    thanks
    josh

Just open up the list of winners off the Fish & Game site. Once this is done, you should go to the "edit" button at the top left of your screen. Click on the "find" button in the drop down menu. A little box will appear and you can type in a last name, city, or permit number. You'll figure it out from there. Good luck.

HHmmm I see a future post on all the "Non residents" who drew tags... And taking meat off Alaskans tables...

No conspiracy theories please, I just wanted to look for curiosities sake. I don't have the options to edit the data on my iPad, I'll look at it whe I get home from work. Thanks

I curious too... alot of my buds this year did not draw a tag. But Steve Rinella and his brother drew every tag one could hope for..

Quote Originally Posted by Trapak View Post
    Just open up the list of winners off the Fish & Game site. Once this is done, you should go to the "edit" button at the top left of your screen. Click on the "find" button in the drop down menu. A little box will appear and you can type in a last name, city, or permit number. You'll figure it out from there. Good luck.
    That works pretty good......thanks for the info. I think I found somebody I might know right here on the Kenai that has the same tag as me.
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

If you download the pdf, it can be loaded into excel. Slightly more difficult since it is password locked, but google is your friend there.
    Death is like an old whore in a bar--I'll buy her a drink but I won't go upstairs with her.