Thread: icicle cocktails

Default icicle cocktails

I was just wondering, has anyone else ever gone outside to write their name in the snow and figured hey I might as well break a few more ends off the icicles hanging off the roof to have just one more? Then while adding a few letters to my middle name ( the whole name ends up being in a circle since I use the same two shoe holes in the snow and need to spin like the hands of a clock) I gaze upward and see the brightest display of stars that seem to have multipled since I was ther 30 minutes ago. Anyway, as I'm standing there feeling very small but so very thankful I get lost in the wonder of actually being in such a wonderful place. Then I stay out there extra long so the cold sets in a little deeper because I know the wood stove is roaring inside and when I get there it will feel extra good. Then I add the pleasure of the wood smoke smell to list of things I am grateful for on such nights. I could go on and on so can anyone else relate to this????

Absolutely. It's why you have a cabin in the woods.

Of course. We all know you can't drink a whisky without a splash of water and two icicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ak Steve View Post
    Of course. We all know you can't drink a whisky without a splash of water and two icicles.
    ah Lad, the only thing you should put into good whisky is a little more good whisky...~!

What an awesome post Bawanna!!

Quote Originally Posted by Old John View Post
    ah Lad, the only thing you should put into good whisky is a little more good whisky...~!
    Scotch too.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

I'd never enjoy a scotch without first unleashing the dragon!