Thread: Got DM210

Default Got DM210

Any good idea's or places to try, pm if you want, thanks

I've been trying for that tag for many years congratulation.

I don't believe in telling where to find an animal because you can't trust moose to be in the same spot. I will say we did get a bull not from knowing what we were doing, it would just not leave our camp site.

I hunted it many years ago and what I found. I would not hunt the area during the weekend, that when everyone is hunting and they push the moose off the river. It's not an easy place to hunt, the moose do not stay in one place and move around. It's also very brushy in there, if you don't know how to move around with out sounding like a human or don't know how to hunt brush; I suggest you learn or plan on still hunting. With is really boring.

If you find a tree stand make sure it looked over an area that has moose. The one we found had no tracks around it. I found that out by scouting the area after wasting a day.

If your serious about getting a moose plan on making a few scouting trips to get an idea of where and how hunt it.

Find a person with a plane and make friends with them. Fly around out there a few days to get the lay of the land and see where the moose are hanging out. That will help more than anything else.

Find a friend with a nice jon boat with a jet unit.