Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Archery Draw???

Default Archery Draw???

Yahoo, I drew DM427!!! I have been trying for this draw for years and I am really looking forward to it. What did you draw?
    "...and then Jack chopped down the beanstock, adding murder and ecological vandalism to the theft, enticement and vandalism charges already mentioned, but he got away with it and lived happily ever after without so much as a guilty twinge about what he had done. Which proves that you can be excused just about anything if you're a hero, because no one asks the inconvenient questions." Terry Pratchett's The Hogfather

Congrats!

I did not draw anything . But that's ok, since I have a couple of other cool hunts planned this yr

Best of luck filling that tag!
    Juli
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

I drew DM922! (also a kodiak goat tag!). will probally use the gun for the Goat hunt though.

Goats are the coolest animals. I don't blame you for taking the gun, those critters are tough. Have fun on your hunt!
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

I got dm342

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I love the winter hunt on Fort Rich . . . have fun . . . it is a blast!

I drew DM788 this year so will head up to Fairbanks this fall. It will be new country for me but pleased to draw another archery hunt.

DG-346. Not archery specific, but that won't stop me. Finished a new Zebrawood LB and fletching some handmade maples that should do the job as long as I do mine. Still flinching like a Chi-Wawa in a duck blind after shoulder surgery but hope to iron that out with a javy or two in TX next month. At least I know where I'll be looking for blackies this spring.

I drew dm424 this year. Shoulder surgery kept me from my bow last year so I can't wait to get back at it.... Bulls in rut with a bow, it's gonna be great.
    Oh yeah also drew raspberry elk this year. Yeah my luck is blown for a few years.

Life is too short to pass up a day of hunting

I drew DM 922 this year, so I guess I will be spending some time up north. I have never drawn this hunt but I have hunted north of Slate Creek before.

Are they going to allow Civilians on base for Moose hunts? Heard but I can't confirm that they are fighting up on allowing Civ. On base. Any one have info on this?
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Gray View Post
    Are they going to allow Civilians on base for Moose hunts? Heard but I can't confirm that they are fighting up on allowing Civ. On base. Any one have info on this?
    I sure hope they do. There's no reason not to. And I'm a veteran as well so I would hope I'd be able to use my tag on base

Neither are archery tags but I'm doing my DB263 (Raspberry Brownie) with my recurve this May and just drew DE706, Raspberry Cow Elk which will be a recurve hunt as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Abel View Post
    Neither are archery tags but I'm doing my DB263 (Raspberry Brownie) with my recurve this May and just drew DE706, Raspberry Cow Elk which will be a recurve hunt as well.
    I drew de706 as well. I think we're going to go and stay with raspberry Island lodge around the first of November.

I drew the cow moose disabled veterans hunt in FMA DM786 I think, drew this before and all i seen was bulls, I work at Ft Wainwright range control and did not hear anything about no civilians on post.
    wife drew a cow moose hunt right on boundary with rifle so also.
    good luck everyone and if your coming from down south to hunt send me a PM and will try and hook you up with moose updates and a place to camp in my yard.

Quote Originally Posted by wiso_67 View Post
    I drew the cow moose disabled veterans hunt in FMA DM786 I think, drew this before and all i seen was bulls, I work at Ft Wainwright range control and did not hear anything about no civilians on post.
    wife drew a cow moose hunt right on boundary with rifle so also.
    good luck everyone and if your coming from down south to hunt send me a PM and will try and hook you up with moose updates and a place to camp in my yard.
    Woodstock at Wiso's!

Got DE426 Ft Rich any moose.

DM426 grumpy No elk on JBER. Winter hunt as you know, 15 Dec to 15 Jan. Weather dependent a little. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Boud'arc View Post
    Woodstock at Wiso's!
    HA I would feel bad for the 1 cow and 1 bull moose that hangs around the neighborhood lol

My bad. DM. Moose not elk. Tried the elk once on Raspberry Island. No luck there either.

DM922 for me.... never been north of Fairbanks, so it'll be a new adventure for me. Looking forward to it for sure, already beginning to plan
    www.akfishology.com

fishing isn't about life or death... it's more important than that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast