Thread: Some of my draw results came out early

Default Some of my draw results came out early

No more cow hunts in 20A, I hope they use my money wisely

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/ap...02-14-2014.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by chano View Post
    No more cow hunts in 20A, I hope they use my money wisely

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/ap...02-14-2014.pdf
    ohhh that sucks. That happened to me in 14 a couple years ago. Put all my eggs in the cow hunt basket then they canceled all cow hunts. I'm sorry to hear that.

Release Lake Trout

I know of one area in 20A that I hunted in the past that this is a blessing for. Sorry to hear about your personal plans getting messed up. I would call FG and ask for my money back.

That happened to me with the unit 14 hunt a couple of years ago. Pretty sure they sent me a refund check for the canceled hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullelkklr View Post
    I would call FG and ask for my money back.
    They stated in the press release that no refunds would be made. It is understood when you are applying for permits that there may not be any permits given for some hunts depending on data they don't have yet and that there will be no refunds. All just part of the gamble of applying for permits.

Really, the odds of drawing on changed slightly from the past. Maybe 5% down to now 0% chance? Actually, without the press release, most people would have never even known they didn't award any permits, they would just think they didn't get picked...

They will have some hot spot hunts in 20A and B next winter. Make sure to put in for those if you haven't tagged out this fall. I lost about 30 bucks for me and my kids permits for 20A this year.

Its about time! 20A has taken a beating over the last 4-5 years. Everyone has been saying it, but the BOG and ADF&G didn't want to hear it. Next they need to cut down on the any bull permits.

Fairbanks most the time, Ancorage some of the time,& on the road Kicking Anti's all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    They will have some hot spot hunts in 20A and B next winter. Make sure to put in for those if you haven't tagged out this fall. I lost about 30 bucks for me and my kids permits for 20A this year.
    LOL.. your still behind in the Karma Bucks, by at least ... A LOT!
    "If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you are looking for; even when it isn't there."

meet on face book here