Thread: Summit Lake (North of Paxton)

Default Summit Lake (North of Paxton)

Hey fellas, I'm headin up to Summit Lake next week, does anyone have any helpful hints they mite be able to throw at me about Summit Lake? Its just a day trip. Gotta drop somebody off at the Pogo Mine so I'm guna hit the Lake on the way back. Staying the nite there on the lake (somewhere) and fish/sleep/party/whatever till its time to go home on Wednesday... thanx fellas... "fishon"
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"

if u got a snowmachine go to the backside of the lake all the to the end theres a island .come out about 100ft,; drill look for the dropoff 30ft to 300 ft.. work that leage tube or airplane jig ..white..if not straigh out from yellow cabin parken area 30-40 ft..deep then u can watch some tipups from there....good luck

how did u do on that trip to summit lake...?

Well, we didn't fish summit as planned. It was -15 and the wind was a blowing 40 from the south so it was a little too cold. Plus we didn't have a sled to get us across the lake as advised. We had a nice ride tho. Thanx fellas for all your input. Someday I hope to be able to fish that lake, will just have to hookup with the rite folks I reckon... "fishon"

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefisher View Post
    how did u do on that trip to summit lake...?
    "Fisherman for Life" and "Phantom owner Forever"