Thread: AWA Elections and Business Meeting Thursday, Feb 20

Default AWA Elections and Business Meeting Thursday, Feb 20

Everybody needs to come out Thursday night, Feb 20 and support the NEW look of AWA. New President being voted in, new offices and new board members. The AWA is going places they have never ventured into in the past. With new aggressive leadership, they will be active in Alaska's duck hunting community. AWA's voice will be heard in regards to decision making concerning the Palmer Hay Flats and other refuges around the state. Come out tomorrow night, 7 pm at Sourdoughs and vote for progress and the future of duck hunting in Alaska. We are also having a special raffle for all who attend, Savage 270 and will have available pre-event raffle tickets and banquet tickets for the biggest gathering of duck hunters in the state, the AWA Banquet being held on March 29. See you there. Bud
    Wasilla

Anyone what's to ride together to this from Wasilla, kick in a few dollars for gas or I can kick in a few dollars for gas call me 373-4667. Bob

We will see you there.

Travis and Lori

Travis, nice puppy you have there. Bud
    Wasilla

See everyone there Chris
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association

I would like to thank everyone that showed up to the AWA General Elections Meeting the other night. We had a great time and voted in many new board members. It was great to be nominated President of AWA and I sincerely appreciate all the support.

I want to extend an invitation to all Waterfowlers in Alaska and other regions in joining AWA. If you have been skeptical or not sure if this is for you. I assure you, we are just as passionate about chasing ducks, managing wetlands and waterfowl, promoting the waterfowling heritage and ensuring the next generation has the same opportunity we have had. AWA will fight for your rights as a waterfowler and be a voice for duckhunters across Alaska.

If you have any concerns, reservations or general questions you would like to discuss with me or the BOD. I invite you to attend one of our upcoming meetings.

Many of our new members and Board of Directors are on this forum. They will not hesitate to discuss anything with you.

Thanks again for your continued support and dedication to the preservation of the waterfowling heritage and to Alaska Duckhunters.

We are very excited to be taking AWA to the next level.
    Hugh
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

If anyone wants a ticket to the up coming banquet better get one they are going fast feel free to pm myself or any AWA board member for tickets
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association