Thread: hooligan nets

Default hooligan nets

Hi everyone I know its early but I wanted some advice about what type of net, and where I can get a net for hooligan dipping on the 20 mile. Im in the Chugiak area so I can go to anchorage or the valley for the net. just want to know how long the net needs to be what color is the best, and where I can get them.

Thanks for the help.

...too early? I've had three dreams in the last month about fishing the Copper...

B&J in Anchorage has hoolie nets and poles. Color doesn't matter when your timing is right and you're in the groove. Timing and location are the key.

They go upstream like a living conduit. You only have to intersect the flow.

thanks for the info I will have to go to B&J when the time gets closer.

Default Net Color

Here's a shot of 20 Mile with 3 different colored nets; white, green, and black:

Seems to me that walmart gets them every spring, get in there early I suspect...

if 20 mile your goal go light color in the net it has proved best for me could some other dippers comment on it SID

I called BJs and they have some of the white nets. 45$ for the net and 25$ for a 6ft pole. so I might go down there and get one. thanks for the info guys. I think im ready for summer and some fishing.