Thread: SOTAR Strike for sale at cost

Default SOTAR Strike for sale at cost

I have a new SOTAR "STRIKE" that I was going to send over to Russia for my fishing program but decided to send the larger 15' model. Beautiful urethane boat 13'6", 36" inside, 19" tubes that taper to 14" in bow and 16.1" at the stern, 6'3" outside wide at center, 14" kick in bow and 12"at stern. 40 0z. urethane coating and .4,000 din. polyester base fabric. Very short water line for spinning. You can see spects. At sotar.com. Less than 100#.
    Have very nice break dow frame with seat and cooler-drybox space in front. 9' oars. Am willing to sell all at cost.
    Also, a couple of 14' lightly used black 14' SOTAR SP rafts. I am cutting down on my Alaska trips and do have boats I am not using.
    If interested e-mail sotaralaska@yahoo.com or call 907-345-4308.
    This is my personal equipment, not trying to push SOTAR as the forum rules say. All made in USA.Attachment 76857
    Goo

Looks like "THE POWERS THAT BE" took my nice photo off my "for sale" on the Strike- personal, private equipment, off this forum. TOO BAD- A like lot Congress?? Gone for a while-
    Goo

Don't think you attached pic correct.Thats the message we all get attached wrong.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Goo, I moved the thread here (which is where it should be posted). There was no photo. You're welcome to post one if you like.

Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://www.alaskahuntplanning.com/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thanks Will and Mike, Sorry I over reacted. It worked when I posted it in the wrong place. Any Idea on how to do it correctly.
    Sincerely, Goo

Quote Originally Posted by goeaux View Post
    Thanks Will and Mike, Sorry I over reacted. It worked when I posted it in the wrong place. Any Idea on how to do it correctly.
    Sincerely, Goo
    Hello Goo,

There was no picture in the original post. Your best bet is to just create a Photobucket account and link from there. Instructions are provided at this link: <http://forums.outdoorsdirectory.com/showthread.php/20830-Posting-Pictures>

Take care,

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://www.alaskahuntplanning.com/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Goo, I'll post your pics for you....pm me for my addy, or send them to my email address, it should be linked to this site at my profile.

F.
    Proud to be an American!