Thread: DNZ Hunt Masters Scope Rings

Default DNZ Hunt Masters Scope Rings

I need to buy a new set of rings for a rifle. Normally I use Talley lightweight rings. A friend is very happy with the DNZ brand.

Do any of you have any experience with the DNZ Hunt Master rings? Recommend or don't recommend?
    NRA Life Member since 1974

I have them both on my Tikka .30-06 and my son's .270 Win. I have no complaints. I recently had some cosmetic work done on my rifle that involved complete disassembly. Once reassembled I went to the range to start the sight in process and was only one inch off the bull at 100yds, for whatever that's worth. They are very solid looking and so far have performed that way as well.

I take all that back, I have the Game Reaper mounts, not the Hunt Master rings. Other than that, my opinion of the brand is good still.

I have some DNZ Hunt Master rings on a Marlin XL7, so far so good. I also have Talley rings on two Rem. 700's, and I like the looks of them better, but the DNZ's seem a little more sturdy to me.

Whenever I buy a new rifle the very first thing I do is order the one-piece base and rings from DNZ for it. They are on every rifle I own except for my varmint rifle, which has the Burris Eliminator scope on it which has it's own base built in. The owners are good people, I stop and say hello to them every year at SHOT.

I bought a pair of the two piece dnz cause I could not find any talleys for my model 70. So put them on my rifle and they look like **** very bulky looking sitting next another rifle with talleys. That was a $50 plus dollar mistake. So took them off and put some Leupold bases and rings on it. I'm sure they are great product but they are not for me.