Thread: Comments due soon

Default Comments due soon

Comments for bog proposals are due 2/28. Proposals 151-155 for waterfowl.please send a comment in as there is an online comment form easy to fill out.

Sent my comments in today on the easy to use comment form on the adfg website. Let the board members know how you feel about proposals 151-155. I will also be at the meetings. Anyone else?

Can't make it this year buck, I got stationed in Maryland, but I'm submitting a proposal for next year that will try to get the bag limits in K-Bay increased to what they used to be. I will have my comments done by tomorrow night. I've alerted several buddies, and they have all said they are going to submit their comments as well.
    Some people call it sky busting... I call it optimism
    "Swans are a gift" -DucksandDogs
    I am a shoveler's worst nightmare!

Do you have a link for the online proposal? I know we talked about drafting one at the last AWA meeting as well. Not sure what the outcome was.
    Makin fur fins and feathers fly.

Buck, I shot you an email. Please respond and we can look at moving forward.

Did not get the email. Am going to meeting tonite to get our local advisory board to vote these proposals down and forward to Bog

What time do we need to have everyone there Sat? Anyone have the schedule of the BOG meeting?
    President of Alaska Waterfowl Assoc.
    http://akwaterfowl.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alask...78020265619952
    AlaskaWaterfowlAssociation@gmail.com
    Gen.1:26
    And God said, let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.