Thread: 358 Win Brass

Default 358 Win Brass

Good evening all - I am wondering if anybody has a line on some reasonably priced brass in the head-stamped 358 Winchester flavor. Not particular on brand, although I have noticed Hornandy is more economically priced when it is available.

Thanks

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by TGAMO View Post
    Good evening all - I am wondering if anybody has a line on some reasonably priced brass in the head-stamped 358 Winchester flavor. Not particular on brand, although I have noticed Hornandy is more economically priced when it is available.

Thanks
    I reely cawn't say, suh. I reely cawn't say. Have you checked the Ammo Dump Forum.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

Last I spotted any 358 headstamp was last winter they were cleaning out the dusty ammo at the Palmer range and found some dusty boxes. Everyone just fire forms it from 308 so there just isnít much market for it.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

The Ammo Can in Spenard had some .358 Win brass, but I don't recall the price.

Guys at the Ammo Can say they have never had that caliber in stock? When did you see it there Flattie??

It was late December or into January. It was not loaded factory ammo, but just the brass. It was hanging on one of the racks out in the middle along with other bags of brass. Just a cellophane sack with a cardboard top/label, containing secondhand brass that was cleaned. I don't recall the price or number of casings, but from what I saw they were all headstamped and looked to be in decent condition.

ok - I will try them back this week. I called the ammo can in seward - is that where you are talking about??

sorry I meant Spenard road in anchorage - don't know why I typed that??