Thread: 2015 Moose Drop Camp reference check

Default 2015 Moose Drop Camp reference check

A friend and I are trying to put a hunt together, but our first two choices of outfitters may not have spots available.

Can anyone here give a reference for Xtreme Expeditions, Jeff Pralle or North Country Adventures, Ed Concilla?

Thanks. This site has been a great resource.

Never heard of either of them, I know that's not the help you were looking for. Good luck with your research.

I also haven't heard of them but personally I wouldn't hunt with a guide who doesn't live here.
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

Quote Originally Posted by mobilefamily View Post
    A friend and I are trying to put a hunt together, but our first two choices of outfitters may not have spots available.

Can anyone here give a reference for Xtreme Expeditions, Jeff Pralle or North Country Adventures, Ed Concilla?

Thanks. This site has been a great resource.
    I worked for Jeff Pralle. Someone said something about him not being from Alaska. That is not true. He is an Alaskan. I know he moved down to New Mexico for awhile a few years ago, but he is back up here now I believe. I spoke with him about a year ago. He is a nice guy. He hunts very hard. Make sure you are in good shape if you are going hunting with him. I know nothing about the other guy you mentioned (Ed Concilla). Do you know where Jeff would put you for moose? Send me a pm where you think he is going to put you and I'll tell you what I know. He used to hunt GMUs 19 and 16 and occasionally 17.

I'm surprised any outfitter or transporter is booked up for 2015. Don't know anything about the businesses you asked about. I would suggest you look to unit 18 and getting a drop camp there from any reliable biz that serves that area.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwhack Jack View Post
    I worked for Jeff Pralle. Someone said something about him not being from Alaska. That is not true.
    I was referring to the other gent...
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

I have talked to several outfitters who are completely booked through 2015 and opened up 2016 to start booking.