Thread: Little Su Kings?

Default Little Su Kings?

Heading out to the Little Su this Friday (with the wife and kids)... would really like to have them land a king or two. Anyone know how the fishing is?

I've heard they are catching a few of them down near the mouth. I just think it's a lil too early to fish them above Burma. Gotta boat? I'll go with! I'm great with kids.

check out this website:
    http://www.fishingalaskasalmon.com/m...ng_reports.php

KUB_AIR

Default fishing

i fished the lower access of the little sue out out off of knike goose bay road on saturday. the water was still pretty low and kinda muddy. the parks and rec guy said they had yet to have a bank fisherman get one. the day before they only had 10 brought out. should start picking up by this weekend but good fishing is at least another week or two out

If all goes well I'll be heading out this evening. I'll let you know what I find.

Thanks for the info... I was worried it was a bit early, but I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best... I'm taking quite a risk, getting the wife and kids up at 4:30 to be on the water by 6 am... I'll never hear the end of it if we don't catch something! :-)