Thread: Seen a Black Bear on the beach today

Default Seen a Black Bear on the beach today

Never seen a bear in January. I have been glassing the hillsides all month looking for wolves.........no wolves. I started to expect to see a bear on the hillsides for the last two weeks, what with it in the 40's and all of the snow gone. I had to drive into Hope for my monthly shower, I was eyeballing the uphill side of the Hope Road driving slowly into Hope'City...........and glanced at the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post
    Never seen a bear in January. I have been glassing the hillsides all month looking for wolves.........no wolves. I started to expect to see a bear on the hillsides for the last two weeks, what with it in the 40's and all of the snow gone. I had to drive into Hope for my monthly shower, I was eyeballing the uphill side of the Hope Road driving slowly into Hope'City...........and glanced at the beach.
    Monthly shower love it... Its a crazy one right now! We have lost 24" of snow at our lodge since SUNDAY!!!

friend shot a black bear here by Fairbanks in January a few years back..

was cutting firewood, and she just walked in down the road.- was thin, very little fat, and had a scraggly hide.

meat was only okay, dry when cooked some.. not like the usaul moist and tasty

Chris

I would love to pop a winter Black Bear. I'm all most out of BB in the freezer.

How many folks are on their way to hope this weekend?!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

NOT me, I got my MONTHLY shower yesterday. That city is too big for me, they even have stop signs in Hope'City.

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    How many folks are on their way to hope this weekend?!