Thread: 2 person ladder stand

Default 2 person ladder stand

I thought I posted this in this forum but I posted it in the bow forum by mistake . Since bear season is a round the corner if anybody needs a 2 person Ameristep 15 ft ladder stand Wasilla Wal-Mart has one left $89.00 .I ordered it from Bass pro with a free shipping number but they called and said it does not cover Alaska on a 65 lb tree stand but for an extra $99 they would ship it here ( They shouldn't say FREE HIPPING THEN ) Any way Bass pro was $139.00
    PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Someone beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I thought I posted this in this forum but I posted it in the bow forum by mistake . Since bear season is a round the corner if anybody needs a 2 person Ameristep 15 ft ladder stand Wasilla Wal-Mart has one left $89.00 .I ordered it from Bass pro with a free shipping number but they called and said it does not cover Alaska on a 65 lb tree stand but for an extra $99 they would ship it here ( They shouldn't say FREE HIPPING THEN ) Any way Bass pro was $139.00
    Pretty tough for a company to make money shipping 65 lb. boxes for free.
    Sometimes we in the lesser48 forget to stipulate free to the lower 48 only...price of living on planet AK.
    Proud to be an American!

I do a search every few days to check on sales and shipping specials at Amazon.com. This time last year you could get 18-20' tree stands at discounted rates with free shipping to Alaska. I hate to say it (I rarely shop at Amazon), but if you keep an eye out, Amazon can save you some serious money.

Alaskan Outdoorsman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "He should have been packing a more powerful gun...you have to be a very good shot or very lucky to stop a brown bear with a .357 Magnum." - Rick Sinnott, Alaska Department of Fish and Game biologist after a double attack by a grizzly.