Thread: Forester co--ax press WTB

Default Forester co--ax press WTB

The usual on-line sources are "out of stock" on Forester co-ax presses.

Where to buy?

Any dealers in Anchorage?

Thanks.....Vern

The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Thanks Dan......I'll give em a try...never heard of em before.

Lohman arms also SEEMS to have an extensive supply of rimfire ammo showing in stock. It may be the case.
    I noted that yesterday when looking for a die set that everyone else is out of except them. I didn't place the order. I should have called them today to check.
    I bought my forster second hand from Arctic ammo and Reloading. Might be worth calling around.

Consider using the "notify me" on Midway or the like. I lucked out and had a buddy give me a heads up when another retailer got them in and got free shipping, but otherwise, the notify me app of midway is super nice--click it, forget it. Sends you an email when it is in stock and ready for purchase.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Thanks Will.....I'll give it a try....Cabela's has removed the press from their catalog. ...Lohman's don't answer phones nor emails even though their system takes my order.....we need to talk shipping costs if they do indeed have one.

Vern

Don't forget to order a bunch of new lock rings for your existing die sets. Midway sells them in packs of 10.
    Been reloading for almost 50 years and the Forster is the best press I ever owned.

Thanks MP.....got em on my list!.....