Thread: Short Yukon River Float?

Default Short Yukon River Float?

Looking for a short around 5 days, road access put in & take out, Yukon River float information. Thanks Kurt

Eagle to Circle and beautiful country....hell of a drive between the two....

I was aware of that float but looking for less of a drive. Wife wants to do a float with a group of people and keep logistics simple. Thinking a different float would be the answer.

Circle to the hall road if you dont like that one Hallroad to Minto , there are a couple in Canida , out side of that there not much left
    SID

you can access beaver creek off the steese highway and float to the Yukon bridge............
    I once held the yardstick of anothers perfection, I threw it down and carved my own................

In the mid 80s, I did Carmacks to Dawson City, then caught a bus back to Carmacks to retrieve my car. Drove back to Dawson and picked up the canoe, my wife-to-be, and gear. As I remember, it was around a 5-day float, with a bunch of driving back and forth to Anchorage. Pretty country, fast & pretty easy water.