Thread: Made me some more jigs.

Default Made me some more jigs.

So my wife decided she needed to get one of her gal friends onto the ice fishing with us. She is a single mom with 2 boys age 14 and 8.
    I was tasked with making her some jigs. Her favorite colors are orange and Purple and she really likes glitter.
    So the goal was to incorporate orange,purple and glitter into a jig. What I came up with is an orange jig with purple glitter and a UV blast clearcoat.
    The jigs with the grub tails are the new Do-It Minnow head jig with wire keeper in 1/48 oz and1/32oz.
    I also made some in the Do-It crappie jig mold in 1/32 and 1/16 oz.
    I also made a few other colors just because.
    We did catch some fish on them but overall fishing was slow. Being as there was some overflow on the lake and we had the boys with us we played it safe and stayed in an area clear of the overflow instead of moving to better fishing spots.
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Good stuff...sure to put a sore mouth on some Rainbows and LL Salmon.

Had a busy day cleaning and sorting some of your salt water gear to today while getting all the tackle situated for the '14 season.

Heavy Hitter Fishing
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by AK2AZ View Post
    Good stuff...sure to put a sore mouth on some Rainbows and LL Salmon.

Had a busy day cleaning and sorting some of your salt water gear to today while getting all the tackle situated for the '14 season.
    So far they have caught a few fish.
    It is a bit different making this small stuff compared to my saltwater jigs. I actually think this tiny stuff is a lot harder to make.
    I did get the paperwork started to legally sell stuff. I am also excited waiting to see my new molds that are on order. Of course now I am seeing some new stuff I want to get molds for.
    This latest batch of molds is running me $800 so I will probably wait a bit on the new molds. At least until I get the paperwork finished and some orders I have filled.

By the way how much room is in Carlee's new tackle box? I need to know how many jigs I need to send her to fill it up.lol
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"