Thread: Welcome Forum Sponsor Whittier Boats

Default Welcome Forum Sponsor Whittier Boats

We're pleased to have Rob Cone-Clark, owner of Whittier Boats joining us as a sponsor of the fishing forum. Rob provides a good alternative to boat ownership, and that's a rental of a boat from the Whittier harbor. He's also a resident of Whittier, and is very familiar with Prince William Sound fishing, sightseeing and marine life.

Thanks for joining us, Rob. I know you're pretty busy with your rental business during the summer, but I hope you'll have time to chime in from time to time as people have PWS questions.

David

Wecome Ron! There are a lot of us that use and enjoy PWS. Glad to have you onboard.

ALASKAN SEA-DUCTION
    1988 M/Y Camargue YachtFisher
    MMSI# 338131469
    Blog: http://alaskanseaduction.blogspot.com/

Welcome as well!

I rented a skiff from you a few years back for a day trip and had a great time.

Last edited by Paul H; 06-08-2007 at 09:27. Reason: added photo

Sponsor

Default Whittier Boats

Thats a great shot of my 20' Bayrunner. I am very new to the forum format and am super surprised and happy to see all these people. I hope to offer insights, although I see there is a ton of experience and knowledge here already. My first new thread was about a group of people who are organizing local area management plans relative to commercial Halibut fish in The Sound. What an awesome debate that ensued. I feel better educated and have new directions to research. I hope everyone feels free to shoot me a message or go to my website at whittierboatrentals.com.
    Rob Cone-Clark
    Whittier Boats
    http://www.alaska-boat-rentals.com
    Tel. 1.907.632.1188